There are many factors to consider when selecting off campus housing. Besides price and location, you should also consider safety, security, maintenance, quality of life, legal tenant occupancy, feature and amenities just to name a few.
This is a complete turn key townhouse. It has everything you need. Just bring your tooth brush.
This townhouse is cheaper than living on campus and living off campus at The Vue (both Wards Ferry Road and Cornerstone). The amenities of this large Townhouse includes:
- One monthly fee that includes rent, furnishings, water, electricity, high speed internet, cable TV, large screen TV, trash pickup and snow removal.
- Completely furnished townhouse including bedding & towels (not provided by most others)
- Kitchen includes the following 3 year energy efficient appliances and amenities:
- Stainless Steel refrigerator, microwave, stove and dishwasher
- Toaster, coffee maker and blender
- Granite counter tops and wood cabinets
- Cookware, bake ware, utensils and flatware
- Save 16% with a lease term that is the same as LU school year. Most others require 12 month leases.
- Save time and money each month with your own full size washer and dryer.
- Individual lease per tenant.
The annual cost to live at The Hill with the meal plan is $8,000. 10 months of off campus rent leaves $325 per month for food.
Liberty University offers commuter meal plans that start at $196 for 30 swipes. Read more.
The Townhouse larger in size while 26% cheaper than the condo’s at The Vue at Cornerstone.
Maintenance and Grounds
This townhouse and all the appliances are only 3 years old, so there is little concern regarding poor performance or failures. The front yard and back yard patio is maintained by the homeowners association.